12.03.2010

Tasty Treats on the Go for the Holiday Season

'Tis the season, and student friends who have to rush about at semester end (as well as non-students who double as busy shoppers this time of year) can both appreciate some eats on the go. While I'll readily admit--and my figure will attest to this--that the items we mention have no business in a healthy and regular diet, they are darn goooood!  They are also only Available for a limited time.

Lest you think me a corporate shill, I own no stock in either of these companies. They just both make a damn fine holiday product that I readily admit a mild addiction towards. McDonald's gets two endorsements from me (as useless as that is). One for their warm and delicious Caramel Mocha (nder 3 bucks for a medium), and another for their pumpkin and holiday pies. The pumpkin is in the late fall, then after Turkey day most franchisees switch over to offer the Holiday pie (sweet cream or custard in some circles). Both are easily eaten with one hand for driving/eating pleasure.


Hardee's offers the ridiculously good Caramel Crumb biscuits in the A.M. They area sweet and tasty offering as an alternative to their savory loaded omelette biscuits and breakfast sammies. heck, maybe get a frisco breakfast sandwich and the Caramel Crumb buscuits.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I'm talking about! Finally a blog that provides me with worthwhile information. There is no wonder why I am a follower of this blog. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta keep the kids happy somehow ;)

    ReplyDelete