10.01.2015

Pumpkin Cream Pies…

I try and eat a bit healthier, but my "achilles heel" is the occasional crappy food item. It's sort of an ongoing joke to those in my life. A long running joke is for my office mate Ty to inquire: "What crappy food do you have today?" with a slight wink.

I do sympathize a lot with the typical college student. I get that eating a meal quickly (prepared by someone else to save you time) at a cheap price has a value far beyond economy, and as long as it is a "controlled consumption," it has its place. Therefore, any self-righteous pronouncements that I don't eat fast food will not be on this blog.

That said, McDonald's just up its game this autumn. They released the PUMPKIN CREAM pie (a stripe of sweet creamy goodness enveloped in the pumpkin filling, baked in a crust and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar).

At the local MickyD's, they're also 2 for a buck!

Just the right snack for this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment