8.04.2014

Beautiful Classic Film Photos to share...

If you know me, you know that I am a graphic designer by educational preparation (BFA). I am also an illustrator by both education and profession, and a (albeit not professional) photographer by choice ;-)

Every once in a while I'll come across something from one of those disciplines that I find interesting, and I'll share it.

In this case, my wife found this site, and shared it with me. I was so captivated by the painterly eye that this photographer held while shooting film. The "urbanscapes" of cities like New York and Chicago are something that I find breathtaking. Check out the  link (click on the photo below) to see what I mean. Shots from the "El" (which those of us with Chicago family roots may know is the Elevated Rail (which converges with the subway system also as a part of mass-transit).

No comments:

Post a Comment